Nobody really enjoys eating veggies, cauliflower included. We’ve discovered a really fun and interesting recipe to consume veggies especially cauliflower. By roasting them it provides a crisp cool taste to the veggie while not necessarily removing all the good nutrients out of it.
- 1 head (1 to 1 1/4 pounds) cauliflower (if you have a smaller head, scale down the other ingredients)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 pitted dates
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut cauliflower into 2-inch florets. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put cauliflower in the oven and roast for 15 minutes, until starting to soften.
- While cauliflower is cooking, slice dates into thin pieces. Slice prosciutto into ribbons.
- After 15 minutes, take cauliflower out of the oven, stir, and add the date pieces and prosciutto ribbons.
- Continue to roast cauliflower for another 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.
Image & Recipe Credits: 52Foods