Our next healthy recipe is brought by popular demand. We’ve had hundreds of emails requesting Brussel Sprout recipes. So today, we bring to you, Roasted Brussel Spouts. It’s not wonder brussel spouts are so popular, they are rich in many valuable nutrients. They contain ample amounts of vitamin C and vitamin K. They also contain folate, manganese, fiber, chloline, copper, B1, and more. Try out this recipe and let us know what you think.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary. Serve immediately.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes