We found an awesome recipe called Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli. A lot of our readers love consuming recipes with broccoli in it and we found an awesome one that adds a little zest to the flavor. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes