Today, we’ve got a unique broccoli recipe called “Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli.” Broccoli is one of our most requested ingredients to include in recipes. This recipe is amazingly healthy, and it gives people a unique way to consume Broccoli. Veggies are some of the hardest things to get yourself to eat, but we think with the marination that the garlic and lemon provide will give the Broccoli a unique flavor that you would not expect. Try it out and enjoy!
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
Recipe & Image: