This dish features a medley of seasonal vegetables that is quite easy to prepare. It is quick to make and serves many. This dish will please the whole family while getting them to eat a bit more healthy. Try baking this dish the day before to have quick delicious vegetables the next day. These roasted vegetables reheat very well. Image Credit: tsgcookin.com
- 4 Red Potatoes – Diced
- 1 Sweet Yellow Onion – Diced
- 1 Small/Medium Butternut Squash – Cubed
- 1 Sweet Potato – Diced
- 2 Red Peppers – Seeded and Diced
- 1 Zucchini – Peeled and Diced
- 1 Yellow Squash – Peeled and Diced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary
- ½ Tablespoon Salt
- ½ Tablespoon Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash all of your vegetables thoroughly and dice/cube them as required.
- Place the cut vegetables in a large glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix your olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and balsamic vinegar.
- Once thoroughly mixed, pour over your vegetables and mix well in the large glass baking dish.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes or to your desired vegetable tenderness. Stir vegetables occasionally.
- Let cool and serve!