Today, we’ve found a pretty awesome recipe called, “Honey Garlic Chicken w/ Rosemary.” It’s super easy to make. It can be made and consumed in just under an hour and 15 minutes. It is great for leftovers, and perfect for the small get together party. Try it out!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup[ of honey
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 1 minute. Stir in honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Dip chicken into sauce, 1 piece at a time, until coated. Place chicken on a 9×13-inch baking pan; pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from oven; immediately turn over chicken with tongs to coat the top with sauce.
Recipe & Image: