Today we’ve got a neat chicken recipe called “Salsa Chicken”. It’s relatively healthy. Avoid the sour cream if possible. This recipe is quick taking only 45 minutes to make. It serves a family of 4 and is just a little under 300 calories. Try it out!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
Recipe & Image: