Today we have an awesome rib-eye steak recipe. It’s called “Savory Garlic Marinated Steaks.” These do take a while to prep because of the marinate process, but it is well worth it. The extra kick you get from the marinate process makes it well worth it. We believe that soy sauce is the secret sauce that makes this entire recipe work. Try this recipe out with the family on the weekend. We promise you won’t regret it!
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 (1/2 pound) rib-eye steaks
- In a medium bowl, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, honey, olive oil, ground black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, liquid smoke, and cayenne pepper.
- Place steaks in a shallow glass dish with the marinade, and turn to coat. For optimum flavor, rub the liquid into the meat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
- Preheat grill for medium-high to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill steaks 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness discard leftover marinade.
Recipe & Image: