Today, we’ve discovered a pretty awesome recipe called “Sicilian Roasted Chicken”. Chicken is one of our most recommended and requested ingredients to put inside of a meal. We love chicken because it is one of the purest and healthiest form of white meat. This recipe is similar to that of a rotisserie chicken. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- cooking spray 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken pieces in the baking pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and oregano over both sides.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken is browned and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Recipe & Image: