It’s not cheat day Friday yet, but we have a special recipe that will surely get you hungry. It’s called, “Simple Country Ribs.” It’s super tender and flavorful. It’s really easy to make and only contains five ingredients. It can be made in just about an hour, and this meal serves a family of four. Making this the ideal dinner after a long hard day of work. It’s a bit high in calories, but dinner is usually your biggest meal of the day. Try it out!
- 2 1/2 pounds pork spareribs
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbeque sauce
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place spareribs in a large stock pot with barbeque sauce, onion, salt, and pepper. Pour in enough water to cover. Bring to a low boil, and cook approximately 40 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Remove spareribs from the stock pot, and place on the prepared grill. Use the barbeque sauce in the saucepan to baste ribs while cooking. Grill ribs, basting and frequently turning, for 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.
Recipe & Image: