Today we’ve got a Korean inspired recipe called “Skillet Chicken Bulgogi.” It is super quick to make taking only 30 minutes, serves a family of 4 and is just a little over 260 calories. Chicken is one of the healthiest proteins to consume, making this dish both healthy and quick to make! Try it out!
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- Whisk onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, sesame seeds, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Cook and stir chicken and marinade together in a large skillet over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Recipe & Image: