Salmon is generally known as one of the healthiest source of nutrients. It’s a great source for nutrients such as Omega 3. It’s also relatively healthy when compared to other meats that contain a lot of fat. Today, we bring to you a recipe that is both tasty and healthy. Let us know how you like it below!
- 1teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds thick salmon fillet
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 275° F. Brush a baking dish lightly with half the olive oil.
- Arrange the fish fillet(s) skin side-down in the pan. Rub the top with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt. Tuck half the thyme sprigs under the fish and place the remainder on top.
- Roast for 15 to 35 minutes, until a two-pronged kitchen fork inserted in the thickest part of the fish meets with no resistance, the flesh separates easily from the skin, and is just beginning to flake when you poke into it. An instant-read thermometer should read 120° F. (Don’t worry if the top of the fish has a slightly transparent, raw look; this is the result of the low roasting temperature. It will be cooked inside.)
- Serve warm, room temperature, or cold.
Recipe & Image Credits: 52Foods