We love our sous vide! We’ve got another fantastic sous vide recipe called “Sous Vide Chicken Breast.” If you’ve used any of our recipes– you’ll understand that chicken breast is one of our favorite proteins to use. This is because it’s lean and low in calories. This specific recipe takes about 3 hours to cook, serves 4, and requires only 10 mins of prep time. Try it out!
- 4 (4 ounce)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 strips lemon zest
- 1 medium sous vide vacuum bag
- Set up a water bath and immersion circulator according to manufacturer’s instructions. Bring water to 143 degrees F (62 degrees C).
- Place chicken, oil, herbes de Provence, garlic paste, salt, and lemon zest in a bowl. Mix until coated. Place in the vacuum bag in a single layer; seal.
- Submerge the bagged chicken in the water bath and cook for 3 hours — cool chicken in the sealed bag under cold running water.
Recipe & Image: