Today, we found a pretty awesome recipe. If you’re a big pumpkin eater, now you can utilize those seeds that you were throwing away in this recipe called, “Spiced Pumpkin Seeds”. They are a great and healthy snack. They can be made in just about an hour. Try it out!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Recipe & Image: