Today we’ve got an awesome shrimp recipe called, “Spicy Grilled Shrimp”. This recipe goes great by itself or over a side of rice along with a side of veggies. This recipe takes only 20 minutes to make, serves 6, and is a little over 150 calories. Making this dish one of the best dishes to lose weight with. Try it out!
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 wedges lemon, for garnish
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
Recipe & Image: