Many of us have grown up to the saying, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” While that is still being debated today, we’ve decided to present a pretty awesome breakfast recipe called, “Superfood Breakfast.” It can be made in just under 5 minutes and contains about 350 calories. This meal is the perfect meal to consume right before heading out to work. It contains blueberries, yogurt, honey, and many other important ingredients to start your day off right. Try it out!
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon ground walnuts, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Mix yogurt, blueberries, goji berries, flax seed, walnuts, almonds, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and honey together in a bowl.
Recipe & Image: