Today, we’ve discovered a pretty awesome recipe for Shrimp lovers. Shrimp is healthy for the everyday dieter. It contains large amounts of protein. It’s low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals. This specific recipe adds a little bit of sweetness and spiciness to it. It’s one of our favorites. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup chile-garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Stir chile-garlic sauce and honey together in a small bowl.
- Thread shrimp onto soaked bamboo skewers, piercing through the head and tail ends.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, frequently turning and basting with the sauce mixture, until shrimp are firm and pink on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Recipe & Image: