Today we have an awesome chicken recipe. It’s called “Tender Italian Baked Chicken.” It’s super flavorful and moist baked chicken. It’s sort of like chicken tenders but in a much healthier form. Avoid mayo and cheese if you are looking to cut down on the calories. This recipe serves 4 and is only 500 calories. It’s also quick to make as it can be consumed in 30 minutes. Try it out!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
Recipe & Image: