Today we’ve got a fun chicken recipe called, “Tender Italian Baked Chicken.” It’s not the healthiest dish to consume, but it is an excellent alternative to fried chicken tenders. It takes only 30 minutes to make, serves 4, and is a little over 500 calories. If you want to make this recipe even healthier, try to find alternatives to mayo and the Parmesan cheese. Besides that, this is an excellent meal to consume as either a snack or lunch. Try it out!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
Recipe & Image: