Today, we have a pretty cool steak recipe called, “Teriyaki Flank Steak.” This fusion Japanese-American dish is easy to make. It takes a little bit longer due to the marination process, but the result is well worth it. Give this recipe a shot this weekend!
- 1/2 cup wine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup grated fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the wine, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and pepper. Place steak in the bag, seal, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from the bag, and discard marinade. Place steaks on the grill and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, to your desired degree of doneness. The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) for rare. Allow the steaks to sit about 5 minutes before slicing against the grain, and serving.
Recipe & Image: