Today we introduce an Asian cuisine dish called Thai Beef. It’s super juicy, tender, and makes for the perfect dinner. It can be served over rice or eaten protein style. The soy sauce and garlic add the perfect kick to this meat. Try it out!
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- Place flank steak in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Whisk coriander, brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and ground ginger together in a bowl until marinade is well combined.
- Remove steak from freezer and slice thinly across the grain. Place steak in a large bowl, pour marinade over steak, and toss to coat. Cover bowl and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line bottom of a broiler pan with foil.
- Lay steak slices in a single layer on the rack of the prepared broiler pan.
- Cook in the preheated broiler, brushing occasionally with marinade, until steak reaches desired doneness, 1 to 2 minutes for medium-rare.
Recipe & Image: