Today, we’ve discovered a unique Thai recipe called “Thai Chicken Balls.” These chicken balls are something you’ve probably never consumed or tried before. They are crispy and tasty. They take about an hour to make, serve 8, and are just a little over 300 calories. The worst part about this recipe is that these chicken balls are fried. Ideally, if you can oven bake them, this recipe would be much healthier. Send us any successful results you may have!
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs. Season with green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
Recipe & Image: