Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta, enjoy this simple and easy recipe that will satisfy your pasta cravings.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz (220g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian a seasoning
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 6 oz fresh spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz (220g) penne or spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons high-quality olive oil, optional
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil to large skillet. Add shrimp, peppers, italian seasoning, and salt. Cook on medium heat until the shrimp is grilled through. (5 mins or so) Remove shrimp.
- In the same skillet, add chopped tomatoes, basil, spinach, and chopped garlic. Cooked on medium heat for about 3-5 mins. Remove from heat add seasoning. Cover w/ a lid.
- Cook the pasta, drain it, then add it to the skillet with tomatoes and spinach. Reheat on low heat, mix everything well, and adjust. Remove from heat & eat!