We’ve got an awesome french fries recipe today called, “T’s Sweet Potato Fries.” These recipes are a great and healthy alternative to french fries. This recipe takes about 55 minutes from prep to first bite. It serves 4 and is a little under 175 calories. This recipe is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. The secret sauce here is the lemon pepper. It gives the fries a unique taste that you don’t usually see. Try it out!
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into large French fries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the cut sweet potatoes into a microwave-safe dish with the water. Cook on in the microwave for 5 minutes on full power. Drain off liquid, and toss with Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Arrange fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once, or until fries are crispy on the outside.
Recipe & Image: