Today we introduce a tasty and healthy salad called, “Tuna-Artichoke Salad.” It’s the perfect dish for either lunch or dinner. It’s made with healthy ingredients. It provides your daily protein requirement, and you get your artichoke intake as well. The spinach adds a perfect kick to the salad. This recipe only takes 10 minutes to make. Try it out!
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Mix artichoke hearts, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; add spinach, tuna, and red bell pepper and toss.
Recipe & Image: