Today we have a brand new recipe called, “Unbelievable Chicken.” This chicken recipe isn’t like most chicken recipes we’ve done. It incorporates a lot of flavors we do not typically see chicken; however, the flavors combined bring together an unbelievable flavor. This recipe also calls for the removal of chicken skin which is the unhealthiest part of the chicken. This recipe takes a while to make, is only 330 calories and feeds a family of 6.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
Recipe & Image: