We found an awesome Pear recipe that can be consumed as either a snack or an appetizer. It’s highly nutritious, healthy, and can also be made pretty quickly. The only down side of it is that it has a bit of cheese so if that is not your flavor, try to find a substitute. Let us know below what you think!
- 24 mini phyllo tart shells
- 1/4 pound ripe Brie cheese, cut into 24 small chunks
- 1 ripe pear, cut into small dice
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange tart shells onto prepared pan. Put a piece of Brie cheese into each shell. Sprinkle diced pear and a couple thyme leaves into each shell and drizzle with honey.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and tarts are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes